"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."
- Sir Winston Churchill
"I have found that among its other benefits, giving liberates the soul of the giver."
- Maya Angelou
"When I give, I give myself."
- Walt Whitman
"Life isn’t a matter of milestones, but of moments."
- Rose Kennedy
"Appreciation is a wonderful thing; it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well."
"Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light."
- Jennie Jerome Churchill
"There are two ways of spreading light -- to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it."
- Edith Wharton
"The supreme happiness in life is the conviction that we are loved."
- Victor Hugo
Music for Rest & Renewal, with nature sounds
is ideal for...
- relaxing dinner music
- a gift of hope and encouragement.
- enjoying a cup of hot cocoa by the fire.
- tea time
- romantic dinner music
- special "Thank You" gifts
- unwinding after a stressful day
- relaxing music for labor
- medical professionals who help people with stress
- children & baby's bed time relaxation
- host gifts
- leisurely bath times
- a soundtrack for personal renewal
"The CD is indeed a rare find, for there was not one track that I was compelled to skip or fast forward....I highly recommend this beautifully performed CD."
- Carol Welch ~ TLC Giftbaskets
"I listen to The Candlelight Guitarist when doing surgery.
The music is very peaceful and relaxing, and I really enjoy it."
- Tiffany Blocker, DVM, Tustin, CA
Golden Eagle: JOHN DENVER Instrumental Tribute
is a wonderful gift for...
- romantics and those who love them
- your sweet lady
- John Denver fans
- friends of eagles & hawks
- Rocky Mountaineers
- West Virginia lovers
- poets and troubadours
- Cousteau fans
- Peter, Paul & Mary fans
- someone who is "looking for space"
- classical cross-over fans
- sunshine people
- ecclectic music listeners (pop, folk, roots, jazz, country, classical, and more)
- hikers, walkers, skiiers, backpackers and bikers,
people who get out and do things.
- shut-ins who can't get out now, but have the spirit of adventure inside them!
- travelers and adventurers of the heart
- dreamers and doers
- someone taking a road trip
- humanitarians and friends of the earth
- people who make a difference
"The music will bring you back to all those moments in your life when Denver seemed to have written a song just for you. Brad Powell’s guitar work frames these songs perfectly"
"This is a special album and
I highly recommend it."
Bill Binkelman -
G. Sawaged (Canada) - Amazon.com TOP 1000 Reviewer
Soul Mates & Kindred Spirits
is the perfect gift CD for...
- celebrating a growing friendship
- when your significant other is also your soul mate.
- reunions of old friends & family
- gift bags for special celebrations
- that special "Thank You."
- in appreciation
- get well gift
- unexpected gift needs.
"...artistic, heart healing and filled with romantic and cultural influences...perfect for inducing dreams and ancient memories or for creating ocean atmospheres for luxurious warm scented baths with sea salts. "
Rebecca Johnson - Amazon.com TOP 10 Reviewer
"...music to filter into my dreams. My new favorite to listen to is classical guitar music by Bradley Powell."
- Vicki Blizzard in CREATIVITY e-Letter
Sunflower Serenity ...Watercolor Odyssey
(solos with nature sounds)
is a wonderful gift for...
- dinner hosts
- someone you care about who is under stress.
- tea lovers
- a thoughtful romantic
- a caregiver
- heartfelt help & emotional support for a friend
- a reader(a nice subtle soundtrack for reading!
- someone who meditates
- your massage therapist!
- a bath afficiando
- your favorite chef
- a poet, an artist, a thinker
- a happy wanderer
- ladybug afficiandos
- butterfly fans
- someone who does a "brown bag" lunch, with music (make it recyclable!)
- sunflower lovers!
"I often come home from work stressed-out to the max, put this CD on and after a while the tension just flows away to the strains of this easy-on-the-ears music. A perfect instrumental album to play during a cozy dinner for two, or on a rainy Sunday afternoon - just the right sound for kicking back and relaxing."
Jana L. Perskie "ceruleana" (New York, NY USA)
- Amazon.com TOP 50 Reviewer
"for the soundtrack to a relaxing afternoon...I don’t think you could do much better than this wonderful album.
Bill Binkelman - NewAgeReporter.com